Completing courses to improve personal development is a great way to retain enthusiasm and show interest for progression in current and future employment.
Activfirst offer a wide range of accredited courses from a number of awarding bodies including Active IQ, NCFE, 1st4Sport and Pearson (Edexcel).
The majority of courses are delivered as work-based learning in and around the work place in order to minimise any disruption to the employer.
Depending on the course undertaken, it can take from one week to twelve months to complete. We can co-ordinate for a learner to undertake additional complementary courses at the same time so that you attain several qualifications all together, depending on the individual’s learning ability.
An example of the many courses we deliver include:
- Entry – Level 2 Functional Skills English/Maths /ICT
- Level 1 Award in Active Healthy Living
- Level 1 & Level 2 Using Sport to Tackle Youth Crime
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instruction (Gym) & Self Development
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Learning, Physical Education & School Sport
- Level 2 & Level 3 in Customer Service
- Level 2 & Level 3 in Business Administration
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Learning, Physical Education and School Sport
- Level 3 Certificate in Pool Plant Operations
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
Funding can be available to assist in the delivery of the above qualifications where candidates are eligible.
Please contact us if you wish any further information on the courses available.
From the Blog
10 October 2017
“If there were a drug that could do for human health everything that exercise can, it would likely be the […]
06 February 2018
“Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you” Safer Internet Day is celebrated globally in February each […]
22 January 2018
We are extremely excited to deliver our Level 2 Fitness Instructor programme in partnership with Lincs Inspire at Cleethorpes Leisure Centre in March 2018. The aim […]
10 January 2018
New Year, New Goals? Social Media feeds are full of grandiose “New Year New Me” statements made with all the […]