1. What we need
Our General Personal Data Protection Policy governs the use and storage of your data. A full copy of the policy can be provided by contacting email@example.com
Activfirst Training is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us.
* We use a variety of personal information depending on the services we deliver to you. For all services we need to use your name, address, date of birth, contact details, identification
* For some services we might need additional information, for example: previous convictions, medical history and disability details
2. Why we need it
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
* To provide governing bodies with their required information so funding can be accessed
* To provide learners with details on their training
* To administer payments and charges
* For financial management and also debt recovery
3. What we do with it
Your personal data is processed at Activfirst and the necessary governing body located in the UK. Hosting and storage of your data takes place in on our secure systems and is backed up on the cloud which is located inside the EU.
No third party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law.
4. How long we keep it
Under HMRC law and our regulatory bodies, we are required to keep your documents for specific times that are dictated by these bodies, according to the Data Retention Policy. After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed. Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. Please see our Data Retention Policy for more information on our personal data retention schedule.
5. What are your rights?
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us through the following emails address firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the data subject access request form.