Recruiting now for CLLD Project Assistant - Activfirst
|Job Title: CLLD Project Assistant||
Pay Grade: £16,500
Fixed term 30/6/2020 with possible extension of 12 months
Hours: 37.5 per week
|Area of Work: Bridlington||Hours: 37.5 per week||Closing date: 13/07/2018||
Start date: 01/07/2018
How to Apply:
Please send a current CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
- To assist Project Staff and Project Manager with participant liaison.
- Assist with replying to e-mails in the mentor/project manager’s absence.
- Assist team with admin tasks, such as printing labels/filing schedules.
- Attend meetings and record information including minutes.
- Support CLLD team with participant appointments and Job Search
- Strong experience using Microsoft programmes, including Microsoft Office, Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience working within a customer facing role.
- Driving licence essential
- To represent and promote the Activfirst brand values internally and externally; acting as an ambassador for business development on behalf of the company.
- To actively promote and act, at all times, in accordance with Activfirst policies, e.g. Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities and Safeguarding
- To adhere to agreed Company values
- To act as a spokesperson for Activfirst to various media as and when required
- To contribute to delivering Activfirst internal communication strategy, playing a leadership role in ensuring that communications are high quality and that our workforce is respected
- To contribute to the development of Activfirst Strategic Development Plan
- To facilitate the achievement of Activfirst quality objectives including those from external bodies
- To undertake other reasonable duties commensurate with the level