Did you know that an unhealthy workforce costs the UK tax payer £60 million a year? Our new project aims to lower this by providing business support in Bridlington.
Activbusiness: business support in Bridlington
Activbusiness aims to develop a network of support for Bridlington based businesses and employees. The business support project aims to improve the health and well-being of employees in the Bridlington area. Together we can work towards reducing obesity and providing workplace mental health solutions.
The project will help Bridlington businesses to create a healthier and more productive workforce. The result will be healthier employees and your business will benefit from the reduced financial constraints triggered by employee absence.
When can you Access the Well-being Sessions?
Sessions will be tailor-made to fit around your working life, whether this be an early morning spin class, walking lunch break or after work kick about. We also offer help and advice on how you could improve your workplace well-being, e.g. walking to work or health and nutrition workshops. All you need to do is let us know when you are free and we will then deliver a tailored package for businesses/employees to ensure all needs are met.
Business Packages will Include:
- Mental Health support: Staff awareness sessions and support. 1-2-1 and group sessions available.
- Leadership & Management workshops: Our bespoke programmes are designed to achieve short, medium and long term sustainable success. Whether you are in business, public service or sport; inside Leadership will provide you with programmes based on creative methods and proven techniques. We will help you get the most out of yourself and those you work with in a team setting.
- Health & well-being workshops: This will include a range of free activity sessions for employees and business owners to encourage physical activity, whilst networking with other Bridlington businesses.
What will the Business Support Project Achieve?
A yearly programme of delivery will be created to meet the needs of the beneficiaries and employers. The sessions will be arranged at various times and across the day and evening to accommodate work patterns, venue availability and seasonal weather. Business support workshops will be arranged within the workplace at a time that best suits the employer. A full range of support will be available to all businesses with a minimum of 12-hour support for each business.
Business Support Activities will Include:
- Specialist mental health support to employees and employers
- Provide specialist leadership and management support to employees and employers
- Deliver accredited training sessions to employers and employees around – Smoking cessation, alcohol awareness, healthy eating and nutrition
Activbusiness Health Sessions in Bridlington
From Badminton to Bootcamp our Business Support in Bridlington has it all. Our Health and Fitness sessions are fully funded for Businesses and Employees that work in Bridlington. These sessions are filling up fast so get in touch today to book your place!
For more information please contact Ed Grady
T: 07487 883237