Did you know that an unhealthy workforce costs the UK tax payer £60 million a year? Our new project aims to lower this by providing business support in Bridlington.
Activbusiness: business support in Bridlington
Activbusiness aims to develop a network of support for Bridlington based businesses and employees. The business support project aims to improve the health and well-being of employees in the Bridlington area. Together we can work towards reducing obesity and providing workplace mental health solutions.
The project will help Bridlington businesses to create a healthier and more productive workforce. The result will be healthier employees and your business will benefit from the reduced financial constraints triggered by employee absence. The project will deliver a tailored package for businesses to ensure all needs are met.
Business packages will include:
- Mental Health support: Staff awareness sessions and support. 1-2-1 and group sessions available.
- Leadership & Management workshops: Our bespoke programmes are designed to achieve short, medium and long term sustainable success. Whether you are in business, public service or sport; inside Leadership will provide you with programmes based on creative methods and proven techniques. We will help you get the most out of yourself and those you work with in a team setting.
- Health & well-being workshops: This will include a range of free activity sessions for employees and business owners to encourage physical activity, whilst networking with other Bridlington businesses.
What will the business support project achieve?
A yearly programme of delivery will be created to meet the needs of the beneficiaries and employers. The sessions will be arranged at various times and across the day and evening to accommodate work patterns, venue availability and seasonal weather. Business support workshops will be arranged within the workplace at a time that best suits the employer. A full range of support will be available to all businesses with a minimum of 12-hour support for each business.
Business support activities will include:
- Specialist mental health support to employees and employers
- Provide specialist leadership and management support to employees and employers
- Deliver accredited training sessions to employers and employees around – Smoking cessation, alcohol awareness, healthy eating and nutrition
For more information please contact Ed Grady
T: 07487 883237